Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sundress


This past weekend we celebrated Father's Day cooking out over Binky's. Big Sister Bear got to play in Nonni's garden with her cousin. Papa Bear had a great day with his girls. And we got to catch up with family we don't see often enough.


This weekend my Aunt and Uncle are finally tying the knot after being a couple for over a decade! I finished Big Sister Bear's dress for the wedding this Saturday. I used the Simple Sundress pattern by Habitual. It was very easy to make and the instructions were clear. The fabric is Nicey Jane by Heather Bailey and the bow is Kona Lime. I am pretty pleased with this one and I will be making another. Photos on my next post of the dress in action.

I am now working on a gift for my adorable neighbor who is turning 5. She's a glam girly girl and a bit of a fashionista so I'm thinking a purse stuffed with pretty goodies. And I'm starting mini play quilts for both my cubs.

No comments: