Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Music Class Skirt


I finished my Pattern Pact for February with five days to spare! This month I chose the Oliver + S Music Class Skirt. It's going to be Big Sister Bear's Easter skirt, because it reminds me of Easter eggs.



This pattern was a breeze to sew up. Even the pleats were easy peasy (and I was petrified of doing them)! I will be making more of these. Most likely with some of this...



...my anniversary present from Papa Bear. Eighteen and a half lovely yards of Liesl's City Weekend.

I also got an early birthday present today that I feel I should share since it goes along with the Oliver + S theme of this post.


Liesl's new book! And I have already picked out a few projects to start right away.

1 comment:

motherof5 said...

What a beautiful gift(I got the same for Christmas)!
I shall look forward to your creations!