Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Sewing and Crafty Goals

I have set many goals for this year but I won't bore you with all of them. Here's my list of sewing and crafty goals for 2012.

1. Set aside (at least) 1 hour per day to work on my creative projects.

2. Sew an article of clothing (or two, or ten)  for myself

3. Try (at least) 1 tutorial/inspiration from pinterest a month

4. Finish projects that didn't get finished in 2011

5. Make quilts and pillow covers/cases for our bed, sofa and arm chair.

6. Take photos of EVERYTHING I make/try.

7. Blog more often about the things I make and the creative process.

8. Post my first tutorial.

9. Start an etsy shop.

10. Expand my skills.

So there you have it. Looking forward to a creative and productive year in 2012.

Did you set any crafty goals in 2012?

1 comment:

Beth said...

Oh, I need to make some goals, I have been SO bad!