I have set many goals for this year but I won't bore you with all of them. Here's my list of sewing and crafty goals for 2012.
1. Set aside (at least) 1 hour per day to work on my creative projects.
2. Sew an article of clothing (or two, or ten) for myself
3. Try (at least) 1 tutorial/inspiration from pinterest a month
4. Finish projects that didn't get finished in 2011
5. Make quilts and pillow covers/cases for our bed, sofa and arm chair.
6. Take photos of EVERYTHING I make/try.
7. Blog more often about the things I make and the creative process.
8. Post my first tutorial.
9. Start an etsy shop.
10. Expand my skills.
So there you have it. Looking forward to a creative and productive year in 2012.
Did you set any crafty goals in 2012?