Monday, May 9, 2011

Scrappy Presents

I've been practicing my paper piecing and turning the blocks into some very cute potholders. Which happen to make great gifts!

These two were given to my cousin and her very soon to be husband for their bridal shower.



The Moms in my life got these scrappy pineapple potholders.



When a good friend of mine saw the potholders I had been making she commissioned me to make some for her Mom! I went with some scrappy squares for those.


Since her Mom loves coffee and I've been wanting to make a mug rug for some time now I made her Mom one of those too.


The last potholder I finished was for ME!


Here's the whole pretty pile before they went off to their lucky recipients.

1 comment:

Beth said...

OMG! Every single project is awesome!! Love them all!