Monday, February 7, 2011

One of the Best Things

One of the best things about having children is having an excuse to decorate for many holidays. With Valentine's Day right around the corner I figured some heart garland was in order.


It was pretty easy, just cut them out and sewed them in one long, continuous line. Using this tutorial.


They were very easy and fun to sew. So much fun that I ended up making four of them! The kids had fun deciding where to hang them up.

Today is the last day to enter your patterns for the February Pattern Pact. Don't miss out Beth has a super cute giveaway for this month.

I'll be sewing the O + S Music Class Skirt for February's Pattern Pact. Looking forward to seeing what everyone makes.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I must make more Valentine's Day decorations!

I kinda sorta extended the deadline until the 10th to see if we can drum up some more interest. I'm going to post in a few Flickr groups today!