Friday, December 31, 2010

Here's to...

My 40th post. A great year. And an even better one to come.

I started this year as a Mama Bear to one and with a cub in the oven. I barely knew a thing about sewing. My husband had a five minute commute. Things around here were pretty calm.

On this last day of the year I have three cubs. I have my blog. I've built my sewing skills, fulfilling my dream of sewing clothes for my cubs. My amazing, hardworking, wonderful husband commutes three hours a day to support us. The Bear Den is very much like the Caterpillar Room in Toy Story 3.



As I reflect on the past year I am very grateful for all we have.

Here's to a new year of growing cubs, lots of sewing and much more.

1 comment:

Beth said...

It's amazing how much can change in one year! Here's to a great 2011 full of family and fun!